Discover the benefits of good numbers, contact Janice today.
Helping you focus on the business at hand.
Helping people and businesses.
With peace of mind.
Town & Country
Bookkeeping, Training & Tax Inc.
Update For Our Valued Clients
We continue to be open for business.
We are happy to help people stay safe from COVID-19.
Town & Country Bookkeeping, Training & Tax Inc. is committed and ready to help you with the same level of personalized and professional bookkeeping, training and tax services we have always provided.
We continue to modify our delivery of these services for your safety due to COVID-19.
Wherever possible we will conduct meetings by telephone and video conferencing or with social distancing measures and PPE in our outdoor courtyard*. We can transfer files and documents via secure 256-AES state-of-the-art encrypted office technology we trust. In this manner, our services are being offered to you in the comfort of your home or office or in a freshly cleaned and sanitized outdoor space we can all trust. For other situations, outdoor, curbside, pickup/drop-off services at your location or ours will be made available for most of our business services by appointment only. Social distancing measures will be in place using PPE for any short, stand-up, outdoor meetings during this service. Please see Exchanging Files and Documents below for more information. We are happy to explain further details and help you make the transition.
Town & Country Bookkeeping, Training & Tax Inc. continues to provide quality services for bookkeeping and training as well as personal and corporate tax return preparation. We are happy to have made these changes to the delivery of our services in order to help keep our clients and staff safe.
For bookkeeping, training and tax, from Kingston to Brockville to Ottawa and places inbetween, we are happy to help our clients stay safe while discovering the benefits of good numbers with peace of mind.
Personalized, professional services to stay safe.
*Sit-down, private, outdoor courtyard service is available only at our Rideau Lakes Office at this time.
Social Distancing Measures For Our Various Services:
1. Meetings: Individualized meetings are being conducted using the telephone, video conferencing and email. Where necessary, outdoor, sit-down meetings at our Rideau Lakes office private courtyard will be held using social distancing measures, and face masks are required by all parties. Hand sanitizer will be provided. As well, face shields will be worn by staff. Outdoor, short, curbside, stand-up meetings are now available using social distancing measures and PPE at all other locations.
2. Bookkeeping: A variety of secure 256-AES encrypted document and file transfer options we trust are available for you to upload your documents and files. Each comes with a secure, encrypted, individualized link just for you. Outdoor, pick-up/drop-off services using social distancing measures and PPE are also available for most of our business services. Please see Exchanging Documents below for more details.
3. Training: Individualized QuickBooks training is being conducted using the telephone and/or video conferencing.
4. Personal, Business and Corporate Tax Services: These services are being provided using the phone, through video conferencing and email and by sending us your tax documents and files using file transfer options we trust with a secure, 256-AES state-of-the-art encrypted, individualized link just for you. Documents may also be sent by fax if you prefer. Documents can be signed by electronic signature.
1. Contact us and arrange a confidential, individualized initial meeting through one of our meeting formats.
(Please see Meetings above.)
2. Meet for an initial interview to ask and answer some questions.
3. Receive a secure, individualized link to upload your tax documents.
4. Pay your deposit and upload your tax documents.
5. Review your tax return with the person who prepared it once it has been processed and completed.
6. Sign your return electronically and make your final payment by e-transfer.
7. Your tax return is then efiled.
If necessary, where electronic document transfer options won't work, businesses have the option for outdoor pick-up/drop-off services using social distancing measures and PPE for document and file exchange as well as sign-off in most circumstances. Please see Exchanging Files and Documents below.
5. Exchanging Files and Documents: Town & Country Bookkeeping, Training & Tax Inc. uses secure, 256-AES state-of-the-art encrypted document and file transfer technology we trust as the first method of document and file transfer during COVID-19. Each client is provided with an individualized, time-sensitive electronic link in order to upload their documents and files. Documents may also be sent by fax if you prefer. The following secure pick-up/drop-off options are also available for business clients in most circumstances:
6. Payments: We request that all clients make payments via e-transfer during this time.
As the situation changes, there will continue to be updates and changes to our services.
Thank you for your interest in our services.
Please stay healthy and well.
Janice Walter, President
Town & Country Bookkeeping, Training & Tax Inc.
Secure At Your Location Document Pick-up/Drop-off and Stand-up, Short Meeting Only Service with PPE – For regular Bookkeeping Clients as well as Business and Corporate Tax Clients in Kingston, Rideau Lakes, Brockville, Ottawa and all places inbetween: If the electronic transfer method is insufficient for a particular situation, we will provide secure, coordinated, on-site, outdoor, curbside document and file pick-up/drop-off services using social distancing measures and PPE for bookkeeping, business and corporate tax clients at your location in most circumstances. This is done through prior arrangement by appointment only.
Secure At One of Our Locations Document Drop-off/Pick-up and Stand-up, Short Meeting Only Service with PPE - For regular Bookkeeping Clients as well as Business and Corporate Tax Clients in Rideau Lakes and Ottawa: If the electronic transfer method is insufficient for a particular situation, we will provide secure, coordinated, outdoor, curbside document and file drop-off/pick-up services using social distancing measures and PPE for bookkeeping, business and corporate tax clients at our location in most circumstances. This is done through prior arrangement by appointment only.
Social distancing measures are now in place, therefore, during the coordinated, outdoor, curbside drop-offs/pick-ups we will interact from a minimum of 2 meters away, and depending on the circumstances, either with PPE or a physical barrier such as a glass door between us. Short, outdoor, confidential meetings to discuss the documents dropped off and picked up may be held at the time and can continue to be held by telephone, video conferencing and email.